by - Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Assalamualaikum

i felt this long time ago...it's just i'm too arrogant to admit...too forgetful to remember and too deniable..it finally came this night...which i took the time to refresh, to reflect everything that i have gone through..it's been 23 years...did i ever thankful?did i forget?i don't know..i feels like i'm too lost...seriously i don't know this feeling...so, i decided to do something...to make a movement..a makeover...i won't make it rush..just step by step...enough that i know this, so next time,i can remind myself..that's why i write this today..so that i will see this again...then i know this is what i said and i must do it..

how to say this: i forgive and forget all the sins, mistakes and anything that anyone ever done to me...i wish that i can get back to school, where i'm too young..too innocence...but this is my path...let bygone be bygone...i'll continue the rest of my life that Allah has given to me..the chance to repent...to get back to Him (Allah)..to be loved..to feel loved..to love...

and yes, please forgive me if i did anything wrong to you..either u know me or u not...but if u feel offended, please forgive me...anyone, anywhere any person who is related to Nurul Aisyah Adnan...please forgive me...please pray for me...you know what Aisyah means?..it means 'yang hidup bahagia'...so i want to hidup bahagia...with your forgiveness, doa and restu..i shall be happy and loved...

thank you so much if you spend time to read the rest of this entry..please, there's nothing wrong with me..i'm fully healthy as far as i remember...hehe..it's just, i feels like to write this...to let you know...to make you understand...maybe someday, you'll understand...

thank you....

p/s: i'll always be me..and i will still be me....

You May Also Like

0 comments