How I Step Up With Nuffnang

by - Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi All!


First of all , Salam Ramadhan for every muslim and be patient waiting break-fasting time!


Well, this post is dedicated to Nuffnang Premiere Screening of Step Up Revolution.


If I were to organize my own flash mob, of course I'll make an event for Blogger Flash Mob in Collaboration with Nuffnang!


The objectife of this flash mob is to gather all blogger all over Malaysia to meet each other and get to know everyone better but in a fun way. And for sure i would love Nuffnang to join this because Nuffnang can be the biggest medium to spread the news of this event!


I would like to do this flash mob at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa because it it such a nice place and it's spacious! Everyone can move anywhere they want and I will make sure that there will be lots of booths to provide food and water.

Oh ya! have you heard about IM4U recently? I want the participant to be like this! So many people and they are very sporting! And who knows, our PM can join too? :D


Hmm...to make sure that all of the blogger can know each other, and also others can know that we are a BLOGGER, I think that i want to make Blogger T-Shirt which stated the blog owner's name and link! Wahhh...this can make everyone know each other easily! Haha


maybe like this


or like this

Well, this is all I planned for if I were to to organize my own flash mob event!


Till We Meet Again!


xoxo-ecahdenan

You May Also Like

0 comments