Terima Kasih Emak, Abah

by - Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Assalamualaikum

26/7/1988 bersamaan  11 Zulhijjah 1408

terima kasih mak, sebab susah payah melahirkan saya..terima kasih abah, sebab susah payah cari rezeki membesarkan saya..

selagi angah ada didunia, jasa n kasih sayang mak abah xkn angah lupakan....i love you both forever...thanks for being my parents..giving me what i want and even support me until this day...

and of course, thanks to you YA ALLAH...syukur alhamdulillah...kun fayakun..then you let me into this world..thanks for giving this soul a life..thanks for giving this body, this 'aql...help me improve it..help me protect it from shaitan and it's evil..

i want to be a better person...thanks for this 23 years of life...good surrounding, good air and loving people....



Alhamdulillah....again.

sekian...xoxo-ecahdenan

You May Also Like

4 comments